Wednesday, May 18, 2005

To Post or Not to Post


This is a test to see what I can do to easily add pictures to my blog. I don't know if this is easier or if i should just learn more html. I downloaded Picasa and its companion software titled "Hello". I really like Picasa, it is one of the better picture managers that I have used in quite a long time. I'm not sure how I feel about the Hello software yet. I guess the biggest benefit is that you don't have to host the pictures on your own webspace. By going through "Hello", all you do is basically instant message the picture and it it posted on your blog. Now that is very helpful. You really do learn something new everyday, if you take the time to explore.
If anyone has any suggestions for other software, please let me know.

Posted by Tiffany

No comments: