It's been an interesting ride in Xalapa...
Since we live out so far we have had to take quite a few taxi's. So far we've had taxi drivers that were:
1. Former gang members in Chicago
2. A guy that used to work in Thompson, GA for 4 years. He saved $20,000 and returned to Mexico to buy a house and a taxi.
3. A guy who I'm pretty sure was only 12.
4. An agronimist
5. A taxi with a flat tire
6. A driver that really enjoyed loud spanish poetry.
7. several drivers that didn't know where we lived.
Well that's just a quick preview of what we've been seeing and hearing about for a week now.
I really should have been writing more of this down...